Monday, January 30, 2012

Don't Steal My Stickers - here's how Dems in the "red zone" can protect their bumper stickers, and maybe help some Dem candidates!

(Don't) Steal My Stickers bumpersticker


If you're a true-blue Democrat living in a red-state, you won't have to worry about losing your bumperstickers with this message prominently displayed! Yes, it's come to this - the other side has a reputation for some acts that are less than savory. But this tactic has been known to work - and if it doesn't, it may help raise money for the Democratic Party, So it's all to the good! Use the template or Customize button if you want to change your message to the would-be miscreants ;)

1 comment:

  1. The bumper sticker is a cute idea. I live in Florida and deep in redneck country - I swear they'd vote a Republican in office even if the candidate was an opossum, - even a dead opossum - just as long as it wasn't a Damn Democrat. LOL

    I used to be a registered Republican - hard to believe but true. I got so fed up with the party right after George W. Bush became dictator (er, president) , that I went and changed my voter registration over to Non-Party Affiliated ... couldn't quite bring myself to be a card toting democrat. LOL

    ReplyDelete